For efficiency and sustainability, nothing beats spray foam insulation Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced applicator, HBS University training courses can improve your skills and help your company succeed.
Spray Foam Applicator Training
A comprehensive training program run by members of the HBS technical service and engineering teams. It is run at either a HBS Centre of Excellence or on-site for contractors and is designed to educate and assist the SPF applicators. Attendees receive an HBS Approved Applicator diploma after passing the end of training exam.
During this training, the following modules be covered
- The basics & history of Spray Foam Insulation
- Building Science & importance of the thermal envelope
- Environmental, Health and Safety Training
- Introduction to building regulations
- Equipment training
- Spray gun presentation and maintenance
- Best practices when processing materials
- Job site preparation and business guidance