Other Foam Solutions
HBS spray foam insulation is designed to solve the problems traditional insulation methods cannot. From protected livestock in agricultural environments; effortlessly lifting sunken concrete; or protecting and stabilizing sites in areas of rock fall. The diverse range of outstanding products are the sustainable and high performance option for residential and commercial projects.
B218-00/A100-4 is a two-component closed-cell spray foam insulation specially formulated to perform in temperatures as high as 250°F. For use in tanks, pipes and other applications.
- Aged Thermal Resistance: 7.27 @ 1 inch
- Conforms with ASTM C411
Designed for higher compressive strength requirements, including roofing. This closed-cell foam offers a compressive strength of 40 psi and a density of 3 lbs. per cubic foot (48 kg per cubic meter).
- Initial R-value of 7 to 1 inch (1.23 RSI)
- Compressive strength of 40 psi
B803 (Geolift) is a water-blown concrete lifting foam for both residential and commercial use on driveways, sidewalks, and patios.
- Available in 2.5 lb and 4 lb densities
- Best compressive strength in its class (5% for the 2.5 lb, 10% for the 4 lb)
- Application from room temperature of 0°C and above
Specially formulated for field or factory injected applications using high or low pressure equipment. High performance polyurethane foam systems using HFO blowing agent which has a low impact on the environment. Also available in open cells.
- Initial R-value of 3.4 to 7.5 per inch (0.6 to 1.32 RSI).
- Open and closed cell foam
- Density from 0.5 to 2.5 lb
Find Your Local Contractor Or Buy Direct
Whether you're a contractor looking to buy spray foam direct or need a highly qualified contractor, Huntsman Building Solutions' experts are here to support you.