Heatlok Soya HFO
Heatlok Soya HFO is designed as a continuous insulation solution contributing to protection against air, heat, water and vapour with superior adhesion. This product acts as an insulation, air barrier, vapor barrier and weather resistant in a single application.
Heatlok Soya HFO uses Honeywell's Solstice® liquid blowing agent technology, which has a Global Warming Potential of 1 (99.9% lower than traditional blowing agents). It contains a total of 22% renewable soybean oil and recycled plastic.
- Superior R-value exceeding CAN/ULC S705.1-15 since 2017
- Application up to 200mm (8") thick in 1 day
- Proven performance and durability of the Heatlok range for 4 generations
- Highest performing air barrier system, tested according to CAN/ ULC-S742 test standard
- Vapor barrier at a thickness of 50mm (2")
- Tested against the infiltration of harmful underground gases (radon)
- Greenguard Gold Certified - Low VOC Emissions
- Flood resistant (FEMA Class 5)
- Listed assembly for CAN/ULC S101 Fire Rating - High-rise buildings (UL EW24 and EW25)